Due to continuing expansion, Black Pear Electrical are on the lookout for a New Project Manager/ Contracts Manager.
Key qualities to include; enthusiasm, good organisation, reliability and confidence. It is important that you have worked your way up from the tools and hold recognizable electrical qualifications; including 18th Edition and C&G 2391 or equivalent. Comfortable and willing to consistently be dealing with multiple things simultaneously. Driven and happy to look for work as well as manage jobs.
Role to include;
• Day to day management of electricians.
o Technical guidance
o Quality control
o Health & Safety
• NICEIC qualified supervisor
• Client liaison
• Financial and operation responsibility of projects
• Working with both private and public sectors
• Producing job relating documents such as RAMS, NICEIC certificates
• Commercial inspection and testing when required
Applicants for this position should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with Customers and Suppliers.
Preferable skills and qualifications (not essential)
• Previous experience in managing electrical teams and/or multi-site projects
• Previous NICEIC QS experience
• SSSMS or SSSTS
• Previous experience in social housing sector
• Electrical Vehicle Charging
• Circa £37-40K per annum
• Company vehicle (negotiable)
• 28 days holiday inc bank hank holidays
Send you CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 29.01.21