An EICR should contain:
- Your business details and the details of the inspection
- Any limitations of the inspection – e.g. Were there areas of the system that were inaccessible?
- Details about the type of system and components in use
- A list of all the tests carried out and their results
- A summary of the condition of the system
- Detailed observations and recommendations for required actions
- Signature of the contractor completing the tests
Black Pear Electrical are an NICEIC Approved Contractor – NICEIC is the UK’s leading voluntary regulatory body for the electrical contracting industry. As such we provide all of our clients with unique referenced NICEIC supported reports.
You should store your EICR and any accompanying paperwork safely. Future contractors and insurance or trade bodies may ask to see your report in the future. Crucially if there is an accident, relating to your electrical system your EICR can be used as evidence to protect you and your organisation.